Thursday, October 22, 2009

TDX Stereo Sound Card

Right on to my next project.... I am now going to attempt to make the TDX sound card i have seen in the FAQ and on Polymorph's site.

I don't actually need one as I already have an AE Audio Animator, but again things get older and i could also do with the external box not being on my desk. More importantly more electronics fun :-)














I have several goals with this project
  1. Re-Produce the above using the information available and assistance from the A2 Community.
  2. Do a more complex electronic's project
  3. Possibly look at mass production....

I will start ordering kit and getting people at work geared up to help :-)

Things to think about....
  • Cable to GS ?
  • Audio Output ?
  • Making more than one...
 















J-25 Connector
  1  Analog to digital in 
     (end nearest front of computer)
  2  Analog ground
  3  Waveform out
  4  Channel address zero
  5  Channel address one
  6  Channel address strobe
  7  Channel address two

 

No comments:

Post a Comment