Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Transwarp GS




Over the years i have replaced bits in my main GS (yes i have many lol) to bring it up to date...well as best you can a 20+ year old computer. I have replaced the PSU with modern mini ATX (using LittlePower GS) and used CFFA cards to use a CF as an HDD. I still enjoy the feeling of something original and one item i have been looking for over the last 15 years is a boxed Transwarp GS card (as well as a new GS in a box...more of that in a bit)

I was lucky enough recently to get the opportunity to buy a brand new unopened one :). It wasn't cheap and I have yet to open it as I have also acquired a used Transwarp GS card which i am currently using. I don't plan to keep it sealed and will be opening it shortly once other retro projects get completed.