Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Post...

I didn't have a IIGS for very long when i was younger, and sold it around 1992 and used the money to buy my first PC. Since about late 90's have been collecting IIGS computers and tinkering with them ever since. Nothing major i am not a electronics engineer or programmer just a user :). I have enjoyed building up the system i used to have and collecting the rarer items as they come available. I am fascinated by the machine, probably because it was an underdog at the time and the end of the Apple II line, whatever the reason its a great retro hobby to have :).

After many years of being a PC person (in fact my work is all Windows lol) I am now an owner of a modern MacBook Pro....only taken me 20years+ to forgive Apple for killing of the Apple II ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment